Fundamentals of Nerve Conductions Workshop - Chicago IL, August 8-9, 2020
This Hands-on workshop will provide technologists with basic anatomy and physiology as relative to nerve conduction studies along with the skills and techniques that are required to perform routine nerve conduction studies.
Breakfast, Snacks and Lunch: Will be provided for attendees both days.
Instruction of the following nerve conduction studies will be covered:
Basic Upper Extremity Nerves:
- Median Motor, Sensory and F-waves
- Ulnar Motor, Sensory and F-waves
- Radial Sensory
- Comparison Studies
Basic Lower Limb Nerves:
- Peroneal (Fibular) Motor and F-wave
- Superficial Peroneal Sensory
- Tibial Motor and F-wave
- Sural Sensory
Advanced Nerve Conduction Studies (specific studies will be based on attendee needs and time allowance):
- Lateral Antebrachial Cutaneous
- Medial Antebrachial Cutaneous
- Dorsal Ulnar Cutaneous
- Saphenous Sensory
- Lateral Femoral Cutaneous Sensory
- Facial and Blink Reflex Studies
- Repetitive Nerve Stimulation
We look forward to seeing you there!