Hands-on Workshop- Bedford, MA 2018 August 4-5, 2018
This Hands-on workshop will provide technologists with basic anatomy and physiology as relative to nerve conduction studies along with the skills and techniques that are required to perform routine nerve conduction studies.
Workshop will be held at the The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Bedford Glen, 44 Middlesex Turnpike, Bedford, Massachusetts, 01730. The room rates will be $129/night. Follow the directions below to make your reservations.
Go to http://www.doubletreehotelbedford.com/
- Put in the dates you want to arrive and depart
- Place the Group Code AAE into the space that says GROUP CODE
- Click on CONTINUE to make your reservation
Call the hotel directly at (781) 275-5500
After July 19th, fees will increase by $50.
Hotel does NOT provide a shuttle service to and from the airport. These are their recommendations from Logan International Airport in Boston:
Super Shuttle: Approx. $46.00 USD
Taxi Cab: Approx. $70.00 USD
UberX: Approx. $60.00 USD
Breakfast and Supper: On-site dining options are available for cost if you don't wish to venture out.
Snacks and Lunch: Will be provided for attendees both days.
Instruction of the following nerve conduction studies will be covered:
Basic Upper Extremity Nerves:
- Median Motor, Sensory and F-waves
- Ulnar Motor, Sensory and F-waves
- Radial Sensory
- Comparison Studies
Basic Lower Limb Nerves:
- Peroneal (Fibular) Motor and F-wave
- Superficial Peroneal Sensory
- Tibial Motor and F-wave
- Sural Sensory
Advanced Nerve Conduction Studies (specific studies will be based on attendee needs and time allowance):
- Lateral Antebrachial Cutaneous
- Medial Antebrachial Cutaneous
- Dorsal Ulnar Cutaneous
- Saphenous Sensory
- Lateral Femoral Cutaneous Sensory
- Facial and Blink Reflex Studies
- Repetitive Nerve Stimulation
We look forward to seeing you there!