AAET HANDS-ON WORKSHOP -LAS VEGAS, NV
Workshop Dates: NOVEMBER 13-14, 2021, 8:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm - 5:00pm
This Hands-on workshop will provide technologists with basic anatomy and physiology as relative to nerve conduction studies along with the skills and techniques that are required to perform routine nerve conduction studies.
Instruction of the following nerve conduction studies will be covered:
Basic Upper Extremity Nerves:
- Median Motor, Sensory and F-waves
- Ulnar Motor, Sensory and F-waves
- Radial Sensory
- Comparison Studies
Basic Lower Limb Nerves:
- Peroneal (Fibular) Motor and F-wave
- Superficial Peroneal Sensory
- Tibial Motor and F-wave
- Sural Sensory
Advanced Nerve Conduction Studies (specific studies will be based on attendee needs and time allowance):
- Lateral Antebrachial Cutaneous
- Medial Antebrachial Cutaneous
- Dorsal Ulnar Cutaneous
- Saphenous Sensory
- Lateral Femoral Cutaneous Sensory
- Facial and Blink Reflex Studies
- Repetitive Nerve Stimulation
After November 1st, fees will increase by $50.
PARK MGM Las Vegas
3770 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
For reservation: Please Call 888-529-4828 for the AAET group rate
Breakfast: Complimentary hot breakfast provided by the hotel.
Supper: Off-site dining options are within walking distance.
Snacks and Lunch: Will be provided for attendees both days.
If you have any questions about this event, please email us at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you there!