Fundamentals of Nerve Conductions Workshop - Bloomington, MN 2019 September 7-8, 2019
This Hands-on workshop will provide technologists with basic anatomy and physiology as relative to nerve conduction studies along with the skills and techniques that are required to perform routine nerve conduction studies.
Workshop will be held at the The HYATT REGENCY by Mall of America at 3200 East 81st Street, Bloomington, MN 55425. The room rates will be $109/night. Follow the directions below to make your reservations.
Go to https://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/minnesota/hilton-minneapolis-st-paul-airport-mall-of-america-MSPAHHF/index.html?SEO_id=GMB-HI-MSPAHHF
- Put in the dates you want to arrive and depart
- Place the Group Code AAE into the space that says GROUP CODE
- Click on CONTINUE to make your reservation
Call the hotel directly at (952) 922-1234
After August 26th, fees will increase by $50.
Hotel does provide a shuttle service to and from Minneapolis airport and Mall of America.
Breakfast, Snacks and Lunch: Will be provided for attendees both days.
Instruction of the following nerve conduction studies will be covered:
Basic Upper Extremity Nerves:
- Median Motor, Sensory and F-waves
- Ulnar Motor, Sensory and F-waves
- Radial Sensory
- Comparison Studies
Basic Lower Limb Nerves:
- Peroneal (Fibular) Motor and F-wave
- Superficial Peroneal Sensory
- Tibial Motor and F-wave
- Sural Sensory
Advanced Nerve Conduction Studies (specific studies will be based on attendee needs and time allowance):
- Lateral Antebrachial Cutaneous
- Medial Antebrachial Cutaneous
- Dorsal Ulnar Cutaneous
- Saphenous Sensory
- Lateral Femoral Cutaneous Sensory
- Facial and Blink Reflex Studies
- Repetitive Nerve Stimulation
We look forward to seeing you there!